Friday, November 9, 2007

Study time ?!?!

It is time ..................

Well well well , time passes really damn KAO fast ! As it is already the near end of my BREAK!
Again, ask me what I did in the past few days, same answer , do anything but never study. Try to do some revision yesterday then realized still got a lot of things need to study and revise...

Damn it! Exam Driven Course/ Exam Focus Course is just an hour from now , will be busy from now till I get my ass back to Kuching at the near end of the month ... =P

From now on, till the final exam , I will need to study like a DOG(读到像狗一样), to pass my papers .....
Or everyday need to sit on the table and ACT like that , in order to make me feel more comfortable inside me ... =PIts time to get my ass off to go chiak peng(eat rice) and go to class ....
Sien KAO KAO... No more movie or series ...........
Will still update.... Wish me luck....

3 comments:

YinYin said...

how u get the dog photo??it is funny!

KahYong said...

i see another Kenny Sia!! omg dude u got kenny sia style in ur post.. ur blog is as hilarious as his man.. GG.. xD

YongHong said...

YinYin : the photo... jus google it =P

KY: CHOI CHOI CHOI !! What kenny sia la .... I m not Copy Cat, OK ?!
I am Yong Hong ! haha =P